Nearly there! Please indicate that you agree with our terms and conditions.
AUTHORITIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We will act as your Credit Broker for the purpose of securing a loan or finance.
2. I/We confirm that the information given is accurate to the best of my/our knowledge.
3. I/We authorise you or any third party yo whom you submit my application to make searches at any credit reference agency.
4. I/We agree that any third party may release the information obtained from the searches to you on my/our behalf. The information that I/we provide may be disclosed to a licensed credit reference agency and I/we accept that this agency will retain the record of the search and that this may be used by other lenders in accessing applications from me/us and other members of my/our household, plus additionally this information may be used for occasional debt tracing and fraud prevention.
5. We will ensure that any loan or finance will be regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ("the Act") which covers any loan or finance agreement ("the Loan Agreement") that you may enter into and lays down certain requirements for your protection, which must be satisfied when the Loan Agreement is made. If they are not, the lender cannot enforce the Loan Agreement without a Court Order.
6. During the course of dealing with us, we will ask you to provide us with detailed personal information as relevant to your application. We will process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR regulations. You will be required to read and sign the company’s Customer Privacy Notice to confirm your agreement to our processing your data.
7. During the course of providing you with our service, KIS Finance may wish to contact with you through a variety of means, including potentially by telephone, email, SMS and instant messaging services. We would also like to make your aware of products or services that are made available to KIS Finance from time to time that we think may be of interest to you in the future. If you do not indicate your agreement for us to make contact with you, we may be unable to provide you with details of products and/or services that may suit your needs and circumstances. Therefore you will be required to complete our Customer Marketing Consent form if you would like us to contact you in the future for marketing our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
8. In trying to get you a loan or finance, make decisions about them, manage your accounts, utilities, premiums, debts or provide any other services, we or associate companies (including lenders and financiers) may use credit scoring or other automated systems to assess your application, make decisions and verify your identity. These systems include searching your records with credit reference agencies, employers, fraud and money laundering prevention agencies and the electoral register as well as providing them with information. These agencies can add your details to their records for other organisations to do searches. Where there are joint clients, both records are processed by the agencies and a link between you can be created.
9. It is important that you give us accurate information. We may check your details with the fraud prevention agencies and other credit reference agencies and if you give us false or inaccurate information and/or we suspect fraud we will record this with these agencies which may have a detrimental effect on your credit records. In the event that you provide us with inaccurate or misleading information, we reserve the right to reclaim any losses incurred by us in performing the service to you.
10. If there is more than one applicant then you are both jointly and severally liable for all obligations set out in the Application Form.
11. In the case of a joint application where only one party is present or a sole applicant who declares a financial association with another (e.g. the name of a partner) then by signing our application form you declare that you are entitled to disclose information about your joint applicant and/or anyone else referred to by you. Where the application is joint you authorise us to search for information at the credit reference agencies about both of you.
12. If you are a sole applicant, information held about you by credit reference agencies may be linked to records relating to your partner and you agree that any associated records will be used to help assess your application.
13. For all other joint applicants, you both understand that the details of this application recorded at the credit reference agencies will be about both of you. An association will therefore be created at the credit reference agencies which link your financial records. You both understand that each other's information will be taken into account in all future applications by either or both of you and this linking will continue until one of you successfully files a disassociation with the credit reference agency.
14. If you authorise anyone else to give us instructions, any action we take on their instructions will be binding on you. If there are joint applicants each has authority to deal with us for the other. Notice to one is notice to both. We can require joint instructions. If instructions from different joint applicants are inconsistent, we can choose to take no action until we receive satisfactory instructions. To withdraw any authority you must notify us in writing.
15. By introducing you to a lender we act only as an introducing agent on your behalf. We do not act on behalf of the lender or represent the lender.
16. We do not offer loans or finance. The lenders or financiers decide whether to approve loan or finance applications, how much to lend or finance, at what interest rate, on which terms and on what evidence of ability to repay. Where we give examples they are only illustrations. We do not warrant that examples are the actual rates and amounts because the lenders or financiers decide whether to give approval for any loan or finance and on what terms according to your specific circumstances.
17. If we introduce you to a lender that makes you an offer of a loan then in addition to any fees, we may also receive a commission from the lender. You hereby agree that we may keep such commission for our own account.
18. If we are unable to introduce you to a lender that makes you an offer of a loan we may be able to offer or recommend other services to you.
19. In the event that any of these terms (each of which is severable) is for any reason illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision is to be deemed modified sufficiently to render it enforceable, legal and valid and of similar effect as we intended. Apart from provisions expressly covering associate companies, nothing in these terms is enforceable by anyone who is not a party to them.
20. We operate a complaints procedure. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please send your complaint in writing to the following address: KIS Finance, Wentwood Cwrt, Penycaemawr, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1LF. We will issue our final response to you within 8 weeks of us receiving your complaint. If you are unhappy with our response or have not received our final response after 8 weeks you may refer your complaint to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
21. We shall not be liable for any breach of obligation to you by any bank, counterparty, intermediary or other third party with whom you do business. You will be liable for any loss you suffer as a consequence of you providing inaccurate information. If there is any partial non-performance of our obligations, provided we have made reasonable endeavours to perform them you must give us full credit for doing so. We will incur no liability for any loss arising from non-performance by us which is caused by something beyond our reasonable control including changes in the law or regulations affecting how we normally operate.
By selecting 'I Agree', You are indicating that you agree to the terms above.
Please help us to combat spam by answering this simple question.
Last updated: 22 July 2016 | © KIS Finance 2018 | Terms & Conditions